Question about Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
Opens up in a foreign language does not give option to change language?
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Aug 31, 2014 | Google Chrome
Jul 12, 2012 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Sep 20, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
To change the language settings on a Playstation 2 console, proceed as follows:
1. If there is a game disc in the console, remove it and then power the unit on/off.
2. When the opening screen appears, choose the bottom option of the two. You will see the foreign text, then the time and date beneath it.
NOTE: If you do not see the date, scroll through the options until the date appears.
3. Press UP once to get to the language select option.
4. Press X to select this option, and then select the choice to the right (English) by pressing X.
5. All the text should change to English.
6. Return to the Time and Date Setup and verify or set your time zone.
7. Press CIRCLE to exit the configuration menu.
8. Insert the game disc and navigate to the Browser menu to select the game or browse the memory card.
May 03, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Jan 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 09, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Apr 05, 2009 | Apple iBook G4 (Z0AZW13397068) PC Notebook
Jun 17, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3xx Cellular Phone
Dec 27, 2007 | Tomtom GO 300 GPS Receiver
Aug 06, 2014 | Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: