Question about Computers & Internet
What happens when you try to print?
1. When you try to print do you see the printer icon on the taskbar? (lower right)
2. Do you see the printer in your printers folder?(start/settings/control panel/ printers) Might need installed
3. Is the printer your default printer? (right click on the printer in the above area and select "set as default printer")
4. Is it plugged in, turned on and plugged into your computer?
5. Has the software been installed or recently updated?
Let me know if this helps
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2014 | HP Touchsmart 300-1003 Amd Athlon Ii X2...
Dec 30, 2011 | Dell Dimension 2400 (24006YYVP31) PC...
May 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 31, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 25, 2008 | HP Compaq dc5700 Microtower - Free Flat...
Aug 13, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Feb 10, 2008 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!