- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yes you can. You can give it directions, ask it something. For that you will need some kind of tech device, smart phone or computer or tablet or smart watch.
To activate it, you will need press and hold home button for Iphone users or open google app or chrome and press record button next to search.
However at this time talking is greatly limited and tech will not engage in long dialogs so hold up for now.
It is possible to record your phone conversations. Sounds like you are trying to activate a voice recorder while you are talking on the phone (this would only record one side of the conversation anyway - yours). Here is a website all about <a href="http://www.recordphoneconversation.com>recording phone calls </a>
Not in the phone, but you can use a third party program called Total Recall the trial version of which is available from www.getjar.com. BUT, let me also warn you that recording tele conversations is illegal in all countries.
Settings: In Settings dialog you can set the following options for Best Answering Machine:
* Greetings - allows setting up the greetings played on pick-up; * Active in profiles - defines in which profiles the application will pick-up the phone and record messages; * Storage - allows selecting on which disk the records will be saved; * Pick up after - sets the time after which the call will be answered; * Record time - maximum amount of time the message is being recorded; * Format - message file format (amr,wav); * Icon - configures the visibility of the icon displaying application activity and presence of new messages; depending on this parameter, can be shown in standby screen only (Phone application) or in any application; * Play volume - play volume for the greeting; * Records lifetime - automatically removes old messages;
Messages: In this view you can listen to new and old messages, delete unnecessary messages, send the recorded messages and call the person directly from this view.
During the call:
When Answering Machine is processing an incoming call, you will see a dialog showing the application's progress with the ability to stop it:
* Answer - when this command is chosen during a call, it stops greeting playback or message record and you can continue talking to the caller; * Hang up - stops greeting playback or message recording and terminates the call; hope this will be helpful...
there is already a call recorder on the phone. when u are talking to someone on the phone press "more" and keep on going down until you find "record call" but if you can't find it click on one of the words that have an arrow beside them, a box should pop up when you click on them, it should have record call in one of them. oh and yes i do give long answers lol
Well, I understand that the person you are talking to is't able to hear you when on call but you can hear them clear.... The first thing you could do to sort out the problem is to record yourself on the phone and see if you the phone picks out the sounds and able to record well enough.. If not, we can make it clear that, the speaker is inducing the sound well enough.. If yes, there has to be some problem such as speaker may be dogged with dirt particles or some obstacles else there's some problem with the tranducer in the phone.....
Hold the voice record button while speaking. It will beep every so
often to warn the other person recording is in progress. Beep is there
because of US laws, but there is no known way to turn it off where
those laws do not apply.
i am having microphone problems. the person i am talking to cant hear anything as its volume is too less. when i record anything in sound recorder, the stuff is recorded but the volume is low that i cant hear anything during playback