Question about Fujitsu ScanPartner 93GX Flatbed Scanner
I am trying to repair a Fujitsu Scan Partner 93GX, the motor that moves the lens back and forth was jaming, took it apart and fix it by puting the wheel back on track but now it does not move at all, the green LED light comes on but there is no movement when it is turned on. I made sure all the wires were connected and everything was back in the same place- HELP
Check in the order as i had written.
1. Is both the scanners are connected in usb, then this problem will arise. Connect fujistu in scsi and check it. And connect only the cannon and check. because there is a chance of usb port or usb cable problem.
2. Then it depends up on the driver you are selecting. whether you may be selecting fujitsu and giving scan .
3. Check is the driver for cannon is properly installed and also have a check in the device manager is there is any question mark is showing in the driver for particular scanner.
4. If you are using any certain application like scandall application you can select the scanner whichyou want it to scan by selecting the SELECT SCANNER.
5. Is your driver is a new version. If new version is available then update the driver and check it out.
If you have any other problem you can contact me .Regd. the fujistu i can help you.
My mail id is : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
SOURCE: I had the Fujitsu 93GX
It's a driver issue .
Go to http://www.nodevice.com/driver/ScanPartner_93GX/get25551.html and carefully select the correct download .
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
To use your Fujitsu Scan Partner 3091DC scanner with Mac v10.7.2, you need theMac driver for the scanner. Please be informed that this model is discontinuedand no longer available with Fujitsu. Also, the manufacturer has not yetpublished the Mac driver for Scan Partner series scanners. For moreinformation, please visit the following link:http://www.fujitsu.com/us/services/computing/peripherals/scanners/support/drivers-downloads_index.html#Hope the above information is helpful.Thanks & regards,ScanCare
Posted on Dec 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2013 | Canon DR Scanners
Jun 11, 2012 | Fujitsu fi-5900C Pass-Through Scanner
Dec 03, 2011 | Fujitsu ScanPartner 3091DC Path-Through...
Mar 02, 2011 | Fujitsu ScanPartner 93GX Flatbed Scanner
Dec 09, 2010 | Card Scanning Solutions ScanShell 800DXN
Dec 19, 2009 | Visioneer OneTouch 8920 Flatbed Scanner
Dec 14, 2009 | HP ScanJet 7650 Flatbed Scanner
Apr 29, 2008 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 Flatbed Scanner
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: