Question about Apple iPod nano
i am providing the steps followed that resulted in this issue.
1) inserted pen drive in pc. after recognising, it prompted to restart BUT i didn't restart as some important work was going on.
2) MOVED the neccessary files from hard disk to pen drive.
3) later on another pc i could not find the files moved in pen drive. i could however only see the empty folders.
4) when i checked the disk usage of pen drive it showed the moved content size but i cannot see them inside the empty folders.
5) i tried couple of recovery tools but could not locate the necessary files on the hard disk and also on the pen drive.
is there any way to associate the raw files not seen in pen drive to the respective folders. or any way i can recover the files either on hard disk or pen drive.
thanks in advance.
Update Your Windows Operating System.
Check your computer.
with antivirus and antispyware program.
LLFTOOL is a utility for low-level disk drive formatting,
also supports formatting of FLASH cards using a card-reader.
3.a) Download this tool:
3.b) Format pen drive
(WARNING: After running this low level format tool,
the whole USB flash disk surface will be fully erased.
Therefore, data restoration will be impossible after using this utility!)
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2010 | Transcend T.sonic 612 MP3 Player
Jul 10, 2009 | Pen Drive IVO MP3 Player
Jul 07, 2009 | Pen Drive IVO MP3 Player
Jun 28, 2009 | Pen Drive IVO MP3 Player
Feb 05, 2009 | Transcend T.sonic 612 MP3 Player
Dec 17, 2008 | Transcend T.sonic 610 MP3 Player
Oct 31, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: