Question about Apple iPod nano
i am providing the steps followed that resulted in this issue.
1) inserted pen drive in pc. after recognising, it prompted to restart BUT i didn't restart as some important work was going on.
2) MOVED the neccessary files from hard disk to pen drive.
3) later on another pc i could not find the files moved in pen drive. i could however only see the empty folders.
4) when i checked the disk usage of pen drive it showed the moved content size but i cannot see them inside the empty folders.
5) i tried couple of recovery tools but could not locate the necessary files on the hard disk and also on the pen drive.
is there any way to associate the raw files not seen in pen drive to the respective folders. or any way i can recover the files either on hard disk or pen drive.
thanks in advance.
Update Your Windows Operating System.
Check your computer.
with antivirus and antispyware program.
LLFTOOL is a utility for low-level disk drive formatting,
also supports formatting of FLASH cards using a card-reader.
3.a) Download this tool:
3.b) Format pen drive
(WARNING: After running this low level format tool,
the whole USB flash disk surface will be fully erased.
Therefore, data restoration will be impossible after using this utility!)
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2011 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
on Jul 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Jun 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
hi ashok, i am happy to help you, just follow this steps
Procedure : -
1. Insert your USB flash/pen drive to
your system and backup all the data from the USB as your USB drive will
be formatted during the process.
2. Now download WinToFlash tool (free) from here.
3. Run the tool, and browse to your Windows 7, vista , or XP DVD files (make sure that your USB drive letter is correct).
4. Click Create button to begin the bootable USB process. Wait for few minutes to see the bootable USB.
5. That's all! Good luck
Jan 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2010 | Samsung B3310 Cell Phone
Mar 13, 2010 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Oct 02, 2009 | Toshiba (1TBEXT-HDD) (1TBEXTHDD) 1000 GB...
May 25, 2009 | Lexar 64MB FLASH MEMORY DRIVE USB 2.0 -...
Jan 06, 2009 | Electronics - Others
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: