Question about Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I can only get copy phase from printer
Could have a corrupt driver.
Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off. I'd do both and when the CD software program asks you to connect the printer to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
1. Connect the printer to the computer and turn it on
2. Wait until the printer is ready for work
3. Run the file "download.bat"
4. The reprogramming process starts automatically
5. Wait until the printer reprograms (1 minute) and restarts
6. After that the reprogramming process is finished, restart the printer
Sep 21, 2012 | Fuji Xerox Phaser 3155 Laser Printer
Dec 16, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Apr 26, 2010 | Printronix Line Matrix P5005B Printer
Dec 16, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4700 Printer
Oct 06, 2009 | IBM 6400 Matrix Printer
Jun 04, 2009 | Printronix Line Matrix P5005B Printer
Jun 11, 2008 | Printronix Line Matrix P5215 Printer
May 14, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: