Question about Pipes, Fittings & Valves

1 Answer

Dear Sir, i want to know website address of johnson pipe manufacturers who deals in oilwell tubing , pup joints and x-overs. Can you assist me in this regard?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.

  • Expert
  • 148 Answers

This company should be able to tel you where to get oil well L J Hughes & Sons Inc
320 Turnpike Rd
Summersville, WV 26651-1398
Phone: 304-872-1111
Fax: 304-872-3120

Posted on Dec 31, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Cant get soder to hold on copper pipe soder flakes away doesnt stick

make sure joints are clean and sanded,flux-use mapp gas in torch burns hotter then propane,needed for 95/5 solder preheat up and down pipe for a few inches then do joints,keep you torch moving around joints it'llget a silver color then its ready.Don't get to hot or it will burn up no water in the line or you'll never get it,cleaning pipe and fitting is most important

Jan 28, 2011 | Nibco Reducing Tee Copper X Copper X...

1 Answer

Cutting old johnson 3/4 steel pipe. Need conection, to enable conection to new blue pipe

the best option is to follow the steel pipe back to the next threaded fitting. Then install an adapter to convert to the plastic.

Sep 16, 2010 | Johnson Pipes, Fittings & Valves

1 Answer

I have a rubber expansion joint connecting the home sewar line to the public sewer line in my basement. I have expansive soils and in the 20 years that it's been in place the rubber expansion joint has...

It depends on the brand of the expansion joint you purchase. Ive found that they all differ in size and clamp location to some degree. So purchase the coupling first then measure the distance between clamps. Hope this helps.

May 09, 2010 | Pipes, Fittings & Valves

4 Answers

Will a compression fitting work on 1/2'' galv. pipe?

They do make a compression coupling for galvanized pipe, but I don't trust them very much. When you unscrew the joint with a pipe wrench just make sure to back it up with another, so you don't start to unscrew the next joint back.

Oct 04, 2009 | Pipes, Fittings & Valves

1 Answer

Moved into house with damaged joint in external soil pipe from upstaira shower room

You didn't state the size of the pipe or if it is PVC(plastic) or Cast iron. Two rubber couplings can be used to repair the joint. A 12" section, 6" on either side of the joint needs to be cut out. Cut a piece of schedule 40 drain/waste pipe same diameter as existing pipe to size(just under 12"). Take two rubber couplings (sized for your pipe) and place on each end of pipe joint, and tighten clamps.
This fix will work on cast iron pipe, but there may be another means of repairing the joint, so get back to me with more info about the pipe and joint.

Aug 02, 2009 | Pipes, Fittings & Valves

1 Answer

Hole in copper water pipe

Judging by how calm you sound it's likely a drainage or vent pipe and not a supply pipe which would be spraying all over the place the moment your drill pierced it. You'd have little choice but to cut the pipe and solder a coupling in there. If it's just a drainage or vent pipe you can buy an MJ (Mechanical Joint) coupling at Home Depot....these don't require fancy tools or torches to use.. The MJ coupling comes in two parts...a rubber part that joins two pipes and a stainless steel band with a couple of gear just tighten the gear clamps and the compression does the rest.

Apr 14, 2009 | Pipes, Fittings & Valves

2 Answers

Broken pvc plumbing for bathtub faucet.

if you have tiles in the bathroom wall, the answer is yes!
it is better to go fromthe back, where there is drywall.
since PVC is glue on, you have to cut out the pipe and reconnect.
make sure the bathtub faucet is not broken, and can be reuse.

Nov 11, 2008 | Pipes, Fittings & Valves

1 Answer

Sewer pipe

Hi sir simon,

I'm Harvey the Master Plumber.

Your problem is: You're installing a new sewer pipe and wonderind how much fall it needs

1/4" per foot. You can buy a plumbers torpedo level to make it easy. You'll see 4 hash marks on the tube. Center the bubble in the middle and the pipe is level, so just adjust the pipe so that the bubble is just touching the outer line and you've got 1/4". No measureing. And it only costs a few dollars.

Feel free contact me again!
Please give me a rating here at before you sign off
Thank you,
Harvey your Master Plumber

Oct 03, 2008 | Pipes, Fittings & Valves

Not finding what you are looking for?
Pipes, Fittings & Valves Logo

Related Topics:

91 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Pipes, Fittings & Valves Experts

Dennis Mulford
Dennis Mulford

Level 3 Expert

1055 Answers


Level 3 Expert

479 Answers


Level 3 Expert

2386 Answers

Are you a Pipe, Fitting and Valve Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides