Open up the printer folder in your computer and then cancel the pending documents after that open SERVICES.MSC that u can easily find searching in your computer and after that look for print spooler restert that service 3-4 times and then restart your computer after that try and print if this oes not help leave a message i have a solution for that as well
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try reinstalling the printer drivers and software and plug connecting to the pc too
If problem still persist
There may be a problem in the cartridges holder
Then you have to connect with the customer care of the printer.
Or have to buy new printer easily and cheap at ebay
1. On the taskbar, click Start, and then click Run.
2. Enter the following: net stop spooler (and hit enter)
3. Delete all files in the following folder:
4. Once the spool files are deleted, start the spooler again: net start spooler
if you are using windows then go to control panel and go to printers(windows vista) or printers and faxes (windows xp) and then select the correct printer icon out of the two icons.. there will be two icons (for eg . officejet 4215 and officejet 4215 fax.. ) choose the one which doesnt says fax .
- go to printers folder then check the status of your printer - if it is offline, right click the icon and select use printer online...
- check if there is pending documents becuase printer wont print if there is pending document in queue- to clear the pending docs. right click the icon and select cancel pending document
- printer OJ 5610 icon should be in ready status, no pending documents, and the icon has a checkmark as as default printer...
Try unplugging the USB cable from the back of the computer, not from the back off the printer. Also, try deleting the printer from/at the printer/fax page and restarting your computer so it will reinstall. In either case, when checking the printer/fax folder, make sure there is nothing pending printing. If there is, click on delete all pending printing jobs. If there is a print job pending and you can not cancell/delete this job, then you must delete the printer icon and restart your computer. Aloha!
It could be an empty/dried up cartridge depending on how old it is. If the printer just feed the paper straight through without trying to print(i.e. the printing head is not moving), then it is most likely a configuration problem.
:)okiez...apparently...check on the spooler...it can be located at the lower right of the screen ,,,,there is a printer icon there try to double click on that one i mean double click...if there are pending documents cancel them out...thats the reasons that your having an expected print outs because they are on the queue...:0