Question about Cellular Innovations HFBLU-AX1 Bluetooth Phone
Yes, this item is definately compatible to the iphone. try this:
1) turn bluetooth unit completly off
2) make sure bluetooth function in your phone is turned on
3) from the off position hold down the (mfb) or power button as if you were turning on the unit
4) you will see a blue light indicating the btooth is powering on DO NOT LET GO OF BUTTON
5) after blue light you will see red and blue light start to flash together..when you have achieved this state you can let go of the button
6) go to your phones btooth menu and go to where it says add a device or search for devices(terminology different in every phone)
7) your phone should search and find it, it will come up as hfblu-10k.. after it finds it just follow the prompts your phone gives to complete the set-up. FYI password is "0000"
Posted on Jun 09, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2010 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-CX1 Wireless...
Jan 16, 2010 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-CX1 Wireless...
Aug 30, 2009 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-AX1 Bluetooth...
Jan 30, 2009 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-CX1 Wireless...
Jan 06, 2009 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-CX1 Wireless...
Nov 27, 2008 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-CX1 Wireless...
Jun 12, 2008 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-AX1 Bluetooth...
Jan 15, 2008 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-AX1 Bluetooth...
May 13, 2011 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-AX1 Bluetooth...
255 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: