- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there is no on-off switch for the wireless on the dell inspiron 8200 if I recall correctly. Make sure:
1. The mini-PCI slot (might actually have to open the little door on the back of the laptop) contains a wireless card
2. right click on "my computer", properties, hardware tab... device manager. See if there are any devices listed (yellow "!") that do not have drivers installed. Go to http://support.dell.com and download drivers for your wireless card and install them.
I assume that you have your charger plugged in as long as you use the laptop...
There are very minimal chances o the battery having been damaged, since the casing on the inspiron 8200 is quite sturdy.. i suggest you get the charge socket (the socket that leads to the main wall electricity outlet) from a qualified technician...
I do this all the time with my ATI powered laptops... Right click the desktop, select properties, choose settings then
advanced. You should have 3 screens. Laptop, Monitor and TV (I only get
'multiple monitors' no matter what I try...) You must have it connected before it will allow you to 'activate it' Once its activated theres a place for you to click to make the s-video / tv output your DEFAULT... Keep in mind that with some media players (windows for example) the movie image will only appear on the default screen- the other screen will be blank. So if you are intending to record to your VCR make sure that your TV is the Default.