- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) This is a CRT based set so there is no "lamp" involved.
2) The standby light should be blinking a repeated count of blinks with a 2 second pause between counts. Please report the exact count here. This will indicate the circiut in which a problem was detected.
With the above information, we can provide you with a more detailed description of the problem as well as the likely solutions and cost.