Yahoo home page will not load, the program stops responding with the line "3 items left". I think there was a redo of the home page not too long ago because it was ok before. I am on Netzero HiSpeed dialup. I don't seem to be having any problems with any other site that I visit. I am still using windows 98 second edition. I can access the mail by doing search and getting in through the sign in page.
I didn't get it fixed and I don't think I should have to pay for fixing something that is obviously a yahoo problem, after seeing the mail problems on this site. What a crock to make money on a yahoo goof. I may even discontinue using yahoo completely.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is no relation between Yahoo as home page and accessing yahoo mail.
You can always open an internet browser and type the url www.yahoo.com. On the webpage you can click on "Mail" at the top of the left column. This will take you to the Yahoo Mail site. There you can type your user name and password and login.
Anyway, if you want to set Yahoo as home page you can open your internet browser and click tool->Internet Options. This will open a dialog box. Under the "general" tab there will be a text box under "Home Page". Type www.yahoo.com in the box. Click OK.
Close the browser. When you open the browser again yahoo home page will come.
in your web browser, go to the Yahoo! Mail home page (http://mail.yahoo.com). Sign in to your account using your Yahoo! ID and password, then click the yellow Sign In button. Once you've successfully logged in, you'll see your email folders on the left and the What's New and Inbox tabs in the middle. Choose the Mail Classic option
On the upper right side of the page, there are three links -- Mobile, Options, and Help. ClickOptions, and when the drop down menu appears, choose "Mail Classic..."
No. Yahoo Mail, Google or Gmail are accessible here in our end.
Try to access Yahoo Mail in different internet browser (e.g. Firefox, Opera). If the Yahoo page loads up, then the problem has something to do with the current browser that you are using. You may clear the cookies and cache of your browser and see if that will work. Here's how:
* For Internet Explorer:
1. Run Internet Explorer and click on 'Tools' menu. 2. Go to Internet Options and locate the Browsing History section. 3. Click the 'Delete' button and delete the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History. 4. Close the Internet Explorer and re-open it. 5. Access your e-mail.
* For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Run Firefox and hit 'Tools' menu. 2. Go to 'Clear Recent History' and click the drop-down arrow for 'Time range to clear'. 3. Select 'Everything' and then click the line beside details. 4. Check browsing & download history, form & search history, cookies, cache. 5. Click "Clear Now" button. 6. Close and re-open Firefox. 7. Access your e-mail.
* For Safari:
1. Open the Safari. 2. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) and select "Empty Cache". 3. When asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?", click "Empty". 4. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) then go to "Preferences". 5. From the security dialog box, click "Bookmarks". 6. Click on "Show Cookies" button and then hit "Remove All" button. 7. Select "Done". 8. Access your email.
How many browsers do you have ? - I have 3 (IE - firefox and Chrome) Ist step of any troubleshooting is to launch a spare browser. Download a new one trial Make it default here ( Vista HP ) Start > Default program > Set your default program > find your new browser - click on it > OK Launch new browser - to set sign in cookie- hit this link https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify/ sign in - drop "@ yahoo.com" if you have yahoo email address.
go to "tools" on the top left and then click "internet options" and switch your home page from yahoo to something else
it should say "to create home page tabs,type each address on its own line" and right there you will see an address
ex:www.yahoo.com switch it to www.google ofcourse only if you want that homepage then click "apply" i hope this helps...
I also have had the problem of the e_mail not loading after a factory reset and had to go to start= go to controlpanel then click internet options and it will bring up a box in the first tab that opens it displays you home page mine had to be changed to my e-mail yahoo account before i could get my mail it was filled in the blank with a redirect, i had to delete that and put in my www.yahoo.com for home page to get mail. I don't know if this is what might help,i am running vista home premium so if you are on another os this procedure my be different. Hope it helps and good luck