I would like to take a business card (1-4 color) scan it, and lets say as an example I would like the logo, website and email to be one color and everything else a second color that I will print on a placemat as an add.
I will print on a 2 color Riso duplicator and this will decide what color is what. Somehow, I just need to seperate certain parts so that I can create the 2 color advertisment. Can you tell me what software I would need to accomplish this.
An expert who has answered 20 or more questions within one hour.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: spot 2 color
Photoshop. Or, Corel PhotoPaint.
If the logo is in process color, you will need to make new color breaks. To do this, you need to have an application designed for manipulating pixels. Photoshop is the end all be all. Photopaint is cheaper, but definitely more convoluted.
You could attempt recreating the art, or having someone do it for you.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
WebPlusThe leading independent publisher of award-winning, great value software. Download our web design, photo editing, desktop publishing and graphics ... every pupil to create professional graphics, video and multimedia in every subject.Missing: serial 4585680
MagixMultimedia software for editing and creating photos, videos and music. ... The perfect desktop publishing program for creating your own logos, business cards, ... Image editing and graphic design in a single program: Give your photos a special ...Missing: serial 4585680
Check for a damaged pattern, gradient, or custom color
To determine if the problem is caused by a damaged pattern, gradient, or custom color:
1. Choose Edit > Select All and change the fill and stroke to process black.
2. Perform task 4 again to determine whether the problem occurs in a new file that does not contain the patterns, gradients, or spot colors. If the problem does not recur, re-create the pattern, gradient, or spot color in the original file.
1. Click PDF on the Custom Scan with One-click tab or click PDF in the one-click mode screen to open the PDF dialog box.
* If you wish to convert the text in a document to editable text data, scan the item with the OCR. The precision of OCR is affected by the nature of the scanned original
2. Select the type of document to be scanned. Important
To scan correctly, select a document type that matches the document to be scanned.
3. Select a file type to save the scanned image.
Select PDF, PDF(Multiple Pages) or PDF(Add Page) Important
Click Set... to open a dialog box and specify the PDF compression type and other advanced settings for creating PDF files.
4. Place the first original on the scanner and click the [Scan] button at the right bottom corner of the PDF window.
5. When scanning is completed, place the next original and click the [Scan] button.
6. Repeat scanning by clicking the [Scan] button until you finish all the originals.
7. When all the original is finished, click the [Exit] button.
8. When the scan is complete, it automatically starts the application program that displays PDF files and opens the scanned image file in it.
To scan a text document or black and white document, you are recommended to set the Scan Mode to Black and White or Grayscale.
You are recommended to limit the number of pages in any one multiple PDF file to 20 or less if you are scanning a color document with the Image Quality set to 300 dpi and the size to a setting equivalent to Letter size.
Prior observations of the computer devices feature functionalities.
1.Computers require compatibility to capture user impressive expectations. For example, prior computer devices required ascertaining features to capture an impression with alternate peripheral resources. Recently innovated computer devices are designed compatible as manufacturers default. Ascertaining devices compatibilities is attainable by observing the logo indication made available from manufacturer also recognizable as what is capable achievable.
2.Computer devices that were manufacturer are compliments with method processes of attaining an experience. In situation of misplaced materials contributing towards capturing an impress is attainable from manufacturer. For example, the software programs manufacturer makes available resources on the internet websites.
a.Type searches the devices brands on the internet computer devices to capture required details. For example once on the internet, manufacture provides written material audio video visual expectation impressions to attain productiveness.
Have you checked the minimum requirements, like it only runs on apple and you need to have certain graphics cards to run this, if you have, go to there website and send them an email of your problem and see if they can help.
if your print workshop has cd with it install it then choose the template for business cards , design it and print. If your cards do not have cd with it you will have to go to openoffice.org download what you need to create the business cards. Hope this helps if it does'nt repost I will be watching for it.
Driver could be corrupt. Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off.
I'd do both and reinstall the CD software program that came with
the printer. When the software program asks you to connect the
printer to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
You don't need to scan the doc again. If you have a graphics editing program (like Photoshop) you can change the mode to Grayscale and resave it. I bet you by now you probably have rescanned it anyway :)
The pen tool is for filling color in the specified area of the picture..First select the pen tool and click on any spot(1) on the pic.. Then click the pen at a different spot(2)..a line will be drawn... Now click on a different spot(3)..the region between 1,2, &3 will be automatically painted with the color u have choosen!
I'm having the same problem... apparently you have to purchase the code... I'm going to call Nova Development customer service and I will let you know what they say... if you'd also like to call, the number is: 1-800-395-6682