I have a samsung SCH-R430 that i am trying to use my h350 headset with. ive tried to turn it on discovery mode, tried to reset it, tried to type in the device name but nothing seems to work, can somebody help me out with that??
to put the h350 in discovery mode , hold the main button down until the light stays on solid , it does take several seconds , and there is a window time limit , get your phone ready and put h350 in pairing / discovery mode , see if your phone picks it up . if you need help with the phone ,
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try turning you phone on, press ##626#, select NAM1, press ok
repeatedly until the phone restarts. When the phone starts, use the
last four digits of your phone number to unlock the phone. This should
H350 on by pressing and holding the black "Talk" button on the side
of your headset. Hold it until the blue status starts to flash. To turn the
H350 off, simply hold the talk button until the headset turns off. Pair your
headset with your cell phone by entering into your cell phone's bluetooth
menu--Menu > Settings > Connection > Bluetooth Link > Setup (see
Resources below). Put your
Motorola H350 into pairing mode by holding the "Talk" with the device
turned off. Hold the button until the status light on the side of your headset
begins to flash, and turns back into a solid blue. Back in
your phone's bluetooth menu, choose the option to "Search/Discover"
bluetooth devices. And when your phone recognizes your H350, select the headset
and enter "0000" as the passcode.
had same problem with this headset on two phones and finally solved it.
1. make sure bluetooth on phone is activated (know that sounds silly but some people forget)
2. with the headset turned off, press and hold the on/off button on the headset until the light on the headset FLASHES CONTINUOUS BLUE AND RED (about 8 seconds). This is most important, because if lights on headset are not continuously flashing blue and red, the headset is not in discovery mode.
3. once headset is in discovery mode, go into "my devices" on bluetooth menu on phone and click to search for new devices. make sure phone and headset are close together. phone will say searching- BE PATIENT, THIS STEP TAKES THE PHONE SOME TIME. eventually phone will show that it found your headset.
4. once the phone lists the headset, click on the headset and tell the phone to connect to the device. at this point the phone will bring up a passcode screen. enter 0000, and tell it to connect. when it connects, the lights on the headset will automatically go to an intermittent blue. you should be all set.
the biggest mistakes my kids made trying to pair these headsets were:
1. failing to turn bluetooth on for the phone
2. turning the headset on in something other than discovery mode (continuous blue/red flashing lights)
3. not being patient enough to wait for the phone to find the device.
Turn your Bluetooth on Go into your phone go to tools. Choose Bluetooth, then choose options go down to add new, then you will have 2 choices and choose searchand the devices will and and then the should work