Question about Breadmakers
Where can i get this on line and download, i have been looking for 2 days
Here's the instructions for Model HB-215. Source =>
The post below this post says Chef Mate - Models HB12W, HB215 and CM725 only! So, it might be the same instructions.
Chefmate Bakery Oven Model HB-215
Normal 1.5lb -> Dark 1.5 lb -> 1 lb -> French -> Sweet -> Dough
Push to turn off power after baking is completed or to reset the mode or timer.
If used after a mode is started, it will stop it.
Down arrow: sets timer setting back 10 min each time pressed.
Baking a standard loaf of bread using Standard Mode.
Ingredients for 1 lb loaf for 1.5 lb loaf
Water 7 ½ ounces (210ml) 9 ½ ounces (270ml)
Bread Flour 2 1/3 cups 3 cups
Dry Skim Milk ½ tablespoon 1 tablespoon
Sugar 1 tablespoon 1 ½ tablespoons
Salt 1 teaspoon 1 ½ teaspoons
Butter 1 tablespoon 1 ½ tablespoons
Dry Yeast 1 ½ teaspoon 1 ¾ teaspoons
1. Open the lid and remove the bread case (hold both sides of handle and turn counterclockwise.
2. Position the kneading blade on the drive shaft. (remove any crumbs from drive shaft.)
3. Place ingredients into the bread case. Add ingredients in the following order:
Pour in the proper amount of water.
Add the flour, sugar, salt, butter, and dry skim milk – in that order.
Place the dry yeast on the center of the flour.
Note:When using the timer, make a hollow depression in the ***** of flourand pour the dry yeast into it. Do not let the yeast touch the water orthe dough may not rise properly.
4. Place the bread case into the body of the baker. Turn clockwise to lock
5. Close the lid.
6. Plug in to outlet. (after being plugged in the number “0 00” will flash in the display.
7. Setthe standard mode. Press the select button to set the mode to Normal,Dark, or 1 lb, depending on your preference and the amounts ofingredients used.
8. Start. Press the START button. The timereadout in the display will begin counting down the minutes from theamount of time required for the mode you have selected.
Steam may rise from the vent on the back of the lid during operation.
When baking is finished, the buzzer will sound three times and the display will read “0 00”
9. Removingthe bread case. When the buzzer stops, press the STOP button and openthe lid of the baker. ( The heater in the unit will keep operating tokeep the bread warm for a while after baking is complete. When removingthe bread case, always be sure to press the STOP button to turn off theheater.) Using the handle and oven mitts, remove the bread case. Thehandle and bread case will be very hot. Do not place the heated breadcase on the body of the baker, table cloth, or plastic surfaces.
10. Removing the bread from the bread case.
Usingoven mitts, turn the bread case upside down and gently shake it toremove the bread. The surface of the bread case is slippery, so be sureyou have a firm grip.
If the bread can not be easily removed, turn the drive shaft on the bottom in both directions so loosen the bread.
Place the bread on a wire rack or similar surface to cool.
Note: when baking is completed, remove the bread as soon as possible. If leftin the case for a long period of time, its surface will become stickyand the flavor will be lost. If the kneading blade comes out with thebread, use a plastic or wooden utensil to remove it. CAUTION: it willbe hot.
11. Remove the plug from the outlet.
Baking a French loaf of bread using the French mode
Follow the above instructions, except select French mode in step 7 and use the following ingredients in the order shown:
Water 9 ½ ounces (270ml)
Bread Flour 3 cups
Sugar 1 ½ teaspoons
Salt 1 ½ teaspoons
Butter 1 ½ tablespoons
Dry yeast 1 ¾ teaspoons
Baking a sweet flavor loaf of bread using the Sweet Mode
As above, but select Sweet Mode in step 7 and use the following ingredients in the order shown:
Water 7 ounces (200ml)
Egg (medium size) 1
All Purpose Flour ½ cup
Bread Flour 2 1/3 cup
Dry Skim Milk 2 tablespoons
Sugar 2 tablespoons
Salt 1 ½ teaspoons
Butter 3 tablespoons
Dry Yeast 1 ½ teaspoons
How to use the timer. (The timer function cannot be used with Sweet or Dough modes)
The timer extends the time from pressing START until the baking completes.
1. Place all ingredients into the unit and plug it in.
2. Select the desired mode
3. Press up arrow once. The normal time for that mode will be displayed: 2:30 for a standard loaf.
4. Keep pressing up arrow (or down arrow) until the desired time to completion is displayed.
5. Press the START button to start the delayed timing.
Preparing a dough for handmade bread using the Dough mode.
1. Follow steps 1 through 6 for standard loaf. Select Dough mode in step 7.
2. Press START to begin the dough making process. It will take 1 hr 20 min. The display will show the time remaining.
3. Thebuzzer will sound 3 times to let you know the dough is ready. Take itout and shape it as you wish for baking in a conventional oven.
4. Unplug from outlet.
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
Since practically all bread machines work the same simple way, you don't need the manual if you read the excellent instructions at the following website. The following website tells you how to operate a bread machine, even if you don't have the manual. It also includes great recipes (and you can easily find many more recipes online). Using the following website, I was EASILY able to figure out how to use my Chefmate bread machine even though I didn't have a manual.
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2011 | Breadmakers
Jan 25, 2011 | Chefmate Breadmakers
Jan 07, 2011 | Chefmate TR 7000 Bread Maker
Dec 03, 2008 | Chefmate TR 7000 Bread Maker
Nov 09, 2008 | Breadmakers
Sep 20, 2007 | Breadmakers
Dec 02, 2016 | Breadmakers
1,171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!