- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
abe ghadhe, woh phir eik baar kaise chalta hai, har baar, soch ke solution de na...har time eik bar to chalta hai na...so it cant be the button, coz it works once, everytime...?
abe format. flash. antivirus bolke bore mat kar, solution de, nahi to paka mat...
if u put the lock code in wrong about 5 times it should ask u for puk
code you can get this code from your service provider ring them up they
ll give u the code over the phone this ll override the security code
and then reset it to 00000 so get the code wrong a few times then call
the service provider when ur phone asks for the puk codeits 11 digit
and it from ur service provider
If you encounter situation like below on your 6630,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
5. Contact Re-tailer Do a Full phone formatting on your 6630! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6630 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a nokia logo goes to white or it will blink....
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6630 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.