Question about RCA T25061GY 25 in. Combo
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I don't have a code book for you, but I can tell you how to program the RCR660 using the automatic programming feature.
Programming RCA model RCR660 (no code search button)
While following these instructions, keep the following in mind:
device = the component you wish to control with your remote (TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
DEVICE = the button labeled for the component you wish to program
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Turn off all other devices in the general vicinity.
2. Press and hold DEVICE
3. While holding DEVICE down, press ON/OFF and hold them both down until the LED turns on for that device.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Point the remote at the device, press and release PLAY and wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
6. If the device does not turn off, then continue to press PLAY and wait the required interval (for a maximum of 20 times) until the device turns off.
7. When the device turns off, press REVERSE, wait two seconds and continue doing this until the device turns back on.
8. To finish programming, press and hold STOP until the LED turns off.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
all you have to do is press and hold code search when the light shows up let go of code search then press VCR and it will blink onces and let go of VCR and press OFF/ON about 50 times and then press enter onces and there you go
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
SOURCE: rca tv/vcr combo model T13208
Recording speed is the last item on the timer programming. SP or SLP. Some remotes have a button that will allow you to change the speed, when recording manually.
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
SOURCE: rca universal remote RCU300TMS
Here is your manual.
If you want to find the code for your TV, use the automatic code search function on page 8.
Hope it helps!
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2015 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Aug 07, 2011 | RCA T09085 9 in. TV/VCR Combo
Mar 10, 2011 | RCA 4-Device Universal Remote
Dec 15, 2010 | RCA T25061GY 25 in. Combo
Nov 09, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 20, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster T240HD 24" TFT LCD...
Nov 24, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Apr 19, 2006 | RCA T13208 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: