When I open Verizon PixPlace I can log into my account but all of my pictures are blocked. I checked with Verizon and they could see the photos on my site. I just get boxes with red "x's" in them. How do I unblock the photos?
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: uploaded photos are blocked
It means your links are broken or moved files in different places.
so if you are not administrator of the web site its better contacting web administrator to fix this problems because you are not allowed to fix yourself as not being an administrator.
thanks and do not forget to rate answers.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'd just like to confirm, are you trying to transfer or upload pictures from your mobile device/tablet or computer and upload it to Facebook? If yes, you can refer to the following steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Add Photos/Video" from your wall.
3. Select either "Upload Photos/Video" or "Create Photo Album".
4. The "Open" window will show up so you could locate the pictures that you'd like to upload or transfer to Facebook.
5. Select the picture(s) and click the "Open" button.
6. Enter the details you'd like to post and click on "Post" or "Post Photos".
However, if this is not what you're trying to do, please feel free to let me know the following info:
- The device (SD/memory card, laptop, mobile phone or tablet) where the photos are located.
- Are you trying to transfer/upload a single photo to your account or do you want to create an album?
Photos can be transferred from your phone book to facebook by connecting the phone to your PC using your phones data cables and then logging into your facebook account. On profile select the photos tab and choose create album. You can give description detail of the album then upload photos using simple up loader. If your phone has a browser, you can transfer the photos directly without the need of a PC.
1If you don't have the Facebook application, download it. Once you've launched the app, open it and log in to your account.
2Click on the "Photo" tab. Toward the top of the page there should be three options, "Status," "Photo," and "Check In." Clicking on "Photo" will open your photo gallery on your computer.
3Select the photos you'd like to upload. There should be a tiny checkmark in the top corner of each picture. If you want that picture uploaded, click it.
You'll be able to tag the photos, add captions, and select where you'd like the photo uploaded, to your Timeline or a friend's.
4Click "Post." When you've filled out the information you want to be included in the picture, post it to Facebook.
Here's what you can try, log in to your gmail account on www.gmail.com. After log in successfully, on the top right side of the page click your gmail account and drop down menu will appear select "Create Profile" and then a new window or tab will appear, click "Create profile" again You will see your current profile. On the right side of your first and last name click "Add your photo" link and you will be given an option to choose how you will be uploading your photo. If your photo is in your computer click "Select a photo from your computer" button. Then find the folder where you save your photo. And then select the photo and then click "open". The uploading will start immediately.
Have you just uploaded your photos on your fb account?
If you're already logged in. The current page that is displayed is your Home Page.
1. Click the "Profile" menu on top of your page. (That will open up your profile page.)
You can see menus below your Profile picture such as (Wall, Info, Photos, Notes, friends).
2. Now click "Photos(##)". You should see the album where you uploaded your photos.
What you would do is log into facebook and you are at the newsfeed, Click Photo the Upload a photo from drive. Navigate to where you saved the photos and click on the photo you want to upload and click OK. You can also create an album and upload multiple images at the same time. From the newsfeed page click on Photo and then Create album.
hii there kindly following the following steps. Hope u will like it
1. Log in to your friendster account.
2. Point your mouse over 'profiles' menu then click 'photos'.
3. At the top right corner, click 'upload photos'.
4. In the upload photos area, you will notice that you had an 'existing album'. You may you use that option if you wish not to create another album, or you may create another album by selecting this button.
5. To select photos to upload, Just click "Browse Files" shown in Step no. 4 Picture above.
6. A pop-up window will appear, shows like these:
Locate the file, or pictures (file extension example: .jpg, .bmp, .gif,
.png) you want to upload, select the file, or click. (See pictures
the location where you save the copies of your picture. It would be
very easy to locate if you save it in "My Documents" folder.
Picture shows that the file is selected, by clicking on the file, then click the 'Open' Button.
8. After Step no. 7, you will notice that your uploaded picture will appear below,
you wish to upload 2 or more pictures, you may repeat the step no. 7
until you reach the maximum total of pictures you are uploading...
You will notice in the picture above that there are two items or picture in 'Upload Queue'. It means that you added another picture by performing step no. 7
9. To start uploading... Click "Start Uploading" Button.
Uploading in progress... Once it reached the 100% its done...
10. The picture below shows that You had successfully uploaded your photos! Click "SAVE" button.
11. After successful upload friendster will automatically redirect you to your photo album. To view your uploaded photo simply go to your profile and click "Photos" button.
To upload photos to your profile, follow the steps below: Option 1 - Using the new Java Uploader Upload photos to a new album - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Click "Create Album" - Browse and Check the photos you wish to upload from your computer - Click "Upload"
Add photos to existing album/s - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Select the album where you want the photo/s to be added - Click "Add Photos" - Browse and Check the photos you wish to upload from your computer - Click "Upload"
Option 2 - Using the HTML Uploader
Uploading photos to a new album - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Click "Create Album" - Click the HTML Uploader link at the bottom - Select files to upload then click browse - Click "Upload" Adding photos to existing album/s - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Select the album where you want the photo/s to be added - Click "Add Photos" - Click the HTML Uploader link at the bottom - Select files to upload then click browse - Click "Upload"