Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
Just happened in this few day, before no this problem
Hi, you can try these steps:
First download and install the UAA driver from the following link:
After installing this, download and install the audio driver from the following link:
This will create a swsetup folder in C drive ("C:\swsetup\sp34200")
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
*Please drop me a comment if there's anything i can do for you.
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario 2200 Notebook
Jun 26, 2009 | Compaq Creative Sound Blaster PCI 128...
Feb 19, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Feb 11, 2009 | HP Compaq nc6000 Notebook
Sep 29, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Mar 28, 2008 | HP Compaq nc6000 Notebook
Feb 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: