Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
Just happened in this few day, before no this problem
Hi, you can try these steps:
First download and install the UAA driver from the following link:
After installing this, download and install the audio driver from the following link:
This will create a swsetup folder in C drive ("C:\swsetup\sp34200")
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
*Please drop me a comment if there's anything i can do for you.
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2016 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
Oct 17, 2012 | Compaq 14.1" Evo N600c Pp2040 Laptop -...
Mar 20, 2011 | Operating Systems
Jan 09, 2011 | Operating Systems
Sep 25, 2009 | Compaq Operating Systems
May 18, 2008 | Microsoft Windows 98 for PC
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: