Question about RCA G35831AT 35" TV
Can you help with the service sub menu to adjust the CTC 179 functions like the gray scale, vertical and other functions.
How do i reset rca g3581at it wont come on turned of with remote and wont come back on
Posted on Mar 18, 2013
No need for the answer I have the setup instructions for the rca tv. I am a tv and computer technician and always carry a sheet with these instructions as I work for company like Sears on tv, projection tv, audio and other electronics, thanks for the help.
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2010 | Televison & Video
1. To enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM), press the following key sequence on the remote control transmitter: 0-6-2-5-9-6-Status.
2. From the top level SAM menu, use the Menu Up/Down keys to highlight the Geometry sub menu.
3. Use the Menu Left/Right keys to enter the Geometry sub menu.
4. In the Geometry sub-menu, use the Menu Up/Down buttons to select VAM.
5. Using the Menu Left/Right keys, adjust VSH so that the horizontal bar is properly centered, top to bottom.
6. Using the cursor up/down keys, select VAM from the Geometry sub-menu, and use the Menu Right key to
increase the value to obtain a slight overscan.
7. If other Geometry adjustments are needed, proceed to the necessary adjustment using the Menu Up/Down
8. Upon completion of Geometry adjustments, press the Menu button to return to the top level SAM menu.
9. To exit the Service Alignment Mode, turn the set off with the Power button on the remote control.
Oct 30, 2007 | Philips 19PR19 19" TV
May 05, 2010 | RCA 27R411T 27" TV
Sep 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2008 | RCA Televison & Video
Aug 22, 2007 | JVC AV-27320 27" TV
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: