It sounds like you have Num Lock activated. Turn that off and it should go back to normal.
On my Dell laptop I have to use a Function + F4 key combination to do this. It'll probably be a slightly different key combination on your machine, but the same idea (assuming you don't have a dedicated Num Lock key).
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hye bro, see its not a big problem, you must have to find a key with the name of (Num) at the keyboard. its means Num lock key.
and the Second key is (Fn) at your key board.
press and hold Fn key and then press Num key just once and then leave then,,, see now you keyboard broblem is solve.
Fn key push and then F11 key.....
when find you it a good tip then sey to me Thanks
have a nice day
F1 through F12 are called function keys because they execute programmed functions when pressed. Used in combination with the Fn key, keys marked with icons execute specific functions on the computer. The function executed by individual keys depends on the software you are using.
1. Sound Mute: Pressing Fn + ESC in a windows environment turns sound on or off. Press Fn + Enter to simulate Enter or the enhanced keyboard's numeric keypad. 2. Instant security: Press Fn + F1 to blank the screen to prevent others from accessing your data. To restore the screen and original setting, press any key or press the Touch Pad. 3. Power save mode: Pressing Fn + F2 changes the power save mode. 4. Standby: When you press Fn + F3, the computer enters Standby. 5. Hibernation: When you press Fn + F4, the computer enters Hibernation. 6. Display selection: Press Fn + F5 to change the active display device. Hold down Fn and press F5 again to change the device. 7. Internal LCD screen Brightness: Pressing Fn + F6 decreases the display brightness in decrements. 8. Internal LCD screen Brightness: Pressing Fn + F7 increases the display brightness in increments. 9. Wireless setting: If your computer has both Bluetooth and Wireless LAN functions, you can press Fn + F8 to select which type of wireless communication you want to use. 10. Touch Pad: Pressing Fn + F9 in a windows environment enables or disables the Touch Pad function. 11. Press Fn + F10 or Fn + F11 to access the integrated keypad. When activated, the keys with gray markings on the bottom edge become numeric keypad keys (Fn + F11) or cursor control keys (Fn + F10). The power on default for both settings is off. Press Fn + F12 (ScrLock) to lock the cursor on a specific line. The power on default is off. 12. TOSHIBA Zooming Utility (reduce): To reduce the icon size on the desktop or the application window, press the 1 key while holding down the Fn key. (13. TOSHIBA Zooming Utility (enlarge): To enlarge the icon size on the desktop or the application window, press the 2 key while holding down the Fn key.
You choose your own code. It's a keyboard right? So it has numbers on it...and an Enter key.
1. Press and hold in the small button next to Bluetooth symbol under the keyboard for 5 seconds. The charge indicator lights at the top of the keyboard should alternate flashing red then green.
2. Search for Bluetooth devices on the devices you wish to connect the keyboard to. The Keyboard should be listed there.
3. Enter a code of your choice into the device you are paring the keyboard to and submit it. I used a 4 digit number which worked without a problem.
4. Type the same code and press Enter on the Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000 Keyboard.
The keyboard should now be paired with your device.
Please do the following: 1. Make sure that the time and date are shown on the LCD. If necessary, press (FN + F9) until the time and date are shown on LCD. 2. Press (FN + F10). You are now in 'Set mode' - you can exit this at any time by pressing the Esc key. 3. Set the correct hour by either typing the numbers on the numeric pad or using the cursor up and down keys, followed by Tab or Enter. 4. Set the correct minutes by either typing the numbers or using the cursor up and down keys, followed by Tab or Enter. 5. Choose either 12-hour clock or 24-hour clock by pressing the cursor up or down keys to switch between the options. Then press Tab or Enter. 6. Set the correct month either by typing the numbers or using the cursor up and down keys, followed by Tab or Enter. 7. Set the correct day either by typing the numbers or using the cursor up and down keys, followed by Tab or Enter.
ok here from left to right top row esc f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9 f10 f11 f12 prtscrn scrolllock pause second row ~ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = bkspc insert home page up num lock / * - third row tab q w e r t y u i o p [ ] \ del end pgdn 789+ fourth row caps lock a s d f g h j k l ; ' enter 4 5 6 fifth row shift z x c v b n m , . / shift up 1 2 3 enter bottom row ctrl windows key alt spacebar alt windows right click ctrl 0. hope that helped
It seems that you wish to load bios defaults on your system.
You can try the steps below for the same.
1.Turn the system off. 2.Turn it back on and as soon as you turn it on start tapping the F2 key along the top of the keyboard once every 2 seconds (especially when you see Dell logo on the screen). 3. This will lead you to system bios. Go to “mainteinence”, using the down arrow key on your keyboard and hit enter. 4. Go to “Load defaults” and hit enter. Highlight continue and press enter. 5. Exit by just pressing the escape key on the keyboard (please do not forget to save the changes before you exit).
Please do not forget to rate the solution.