Question about Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
1. If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
1a. NOTE: Go to SETTINGS, SECURITY, then SIM LOCK and disable this before proceeding.
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to
3. When Incorrect SIM (I got invalid card and there was a sim card graphic spinning) error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey. (you may have to push the down key to get a menu)
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK Mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.
this may be what you allready tried, but it worked for me, good luck
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2015 | T-Mobile Cell Phones
Mar 16, 2008 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Jun 21, 2013 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
May 27, 2012 | Samsung Sgh-d407 Cell Phone Cingular At&t...
Nov 08, 2011 | Samsung Bargaincell Original OEM...
Jan 03, 2009 | Samsung SGH-C425 Cellular Phone
Jun 10, 2008 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Mar 05, 2008 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Jan 14, 2008 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!