Question about Motorola Mobility Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset for RAZR V3c Verizon Cell Phone (980228) Headset
No instructons came with the headpiece and when I tried to setany bluetooth item.The phone doesn't find any bluetooth item when I try to set it up. Have you got any detailed instructions please.
This may help. Click the link:
Ignore the chinese as you go. Its like mixed together but you'll find what you need. Good day!
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2014 | Motorola Mobility H730 Bluetooth Headset
Jan 28, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Universal Bluetooth...
Apr 14, 2010 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Dec 20, 2009 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
Apr 25, 2009 | OEM Systems Motorola Bluetooth Headset...
Jan 07, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Dec 04, 2007 | Motorola Mobility Logitech Mobile...
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: