When i go to settings to change my camera from nightmode to normal, it won't allow the function, and the same for the white balance function. been through all the settings, etc but cannot find a way to do this. any help appreciated.
Restore your factory settings or hard format your phone.... dail *#7370# to restore your factory settings or hold *3 plus the send key , for 2 mins and ask someone to help switch it on while you still hold on to the thre keys till your phone rebooths,, thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
From the BlackBerry Curve 8520 Home screen, press the Camera key on the side of the phone > Press the Menu key > Scroll to and select Options > Scroll to and select the desired setting:
* White Balance : This setting changes the contrast of the pictures taken to optimal for the listed conditions:
o Automatic: The device automatically adjusts the contrast for each picture.
o Sunny: Ideal for outdoor pictures on a sunny day.
o Cloudy: Ideal for outdoor pictures on a cloudy day.
o Night: Ideal for pictures in low-light conditions.
o Incandescent: Ideal for indoor pictures with incandescent lighting.
o Fluorescent: Ideal for indoor pictures with fluorescent lighting.
* Picture Size: To change the size of pictures taken. Larger pictures require more storage space.
o Large (1600 x 1200)
o Medium (1024 x 768)
o Small (640 x 480)
* Picture Quality: To change the quality of pictures taken. Finer quality pictures require more storage space.
o Superfine: Best quality
o Fine: Medium quality
o Normal: Lowest quality
* Color Effect
o Normal: To take color pictures.
o Black & White: To take black and white pictures.
o Sepia: To take pictures with a sepia tint for an old-fashioned look.
* Store Pictures: This gives you the option to store pictures you take to either the device memory or the media card, if available.
* Folder: To change the default storage location for pictures taken with the camera.
After you adjust your BlackBerry Curve camera settings, pess the Menu key and select save.
It may be on the lens of your camera(clean it with a tissue to make sure) or it's on a setting where it is on a night mode or something.
Try pulling up the camera and go to it's settings then check the
1. effects>off(the default setting)
2. white balance>auto(the default setting)
3. picture quality>normal
4. shoot mode>normal
would this help?
try to change the settings of your camera, set it to highest picture quality. Also light settings make abig difference to digital cameras. They can click excellent pics in daylight but suffer in the nighttime. You can use the night mode settings to take pics at night to solve this problem to sme extent.
I am one of the extremely satisfied users of the nokia 6233 phone and it's camera, I have clicked some awsome pics using it.