Question about Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
I have downloaded 309 updates to the disc and still get the message phone not connected. I have purchased a SD card which is inserted and I want to download from PC pictures and music.
If you have vista, you need at least version 3.2. I had the same problem wit the 3.0 version on the cd rom. Just llok for it on the web.
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
Well for starters did you format the memory card?
you go on to memory card and click optoins etc.
you need to go onto options and change the way the connetion is set up try going onto settings usb settings and select media player for music and if then it connects your phone you can go to veiw files and just move your mucis by dragging them into the folders in your phone.
and what is your computer? xp or vista or any other?
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Key features like what you can do with it. Requirements:
Samsung PC Studio application was designed to be a professional tool that you can use to manage you personal data and multimedia files by connecting a Samsung Mobile Phone.
Note: To use PC Studio multimedia functions such as MMS Composer, DirectX v9 or higher is required
• Allows you to select the connection type for PC to Phone connection.
• The connection types: USB, Bluetooth, Infrared or Serial.
• Manage short messages and multimedia messages.
Manage contacts and more:
• Allows you to retrieve personal information saved in the Phone, such as phonebook and organizer and to add new data or delete and edit the saved data.
• Allows you to synchronize personal information data saved in the Phone and the data saved in the PC's personal information management program.
• Allows you to browse multimedia files saved in the Phone in the windows browser and to download files or to upload PC files to the Phone.
Manage internet connections:
• Allows you to access the Internet using the connected Phone as a modem device.
Compose multimedia messages:
• Compose your own multimedia message and send through your phone.
Drag & Drop:
• All the selected contents can be easily transferred among widgets and icons on the screen by Drag & Drop
• Easy Start runs automatically when a mobile phone is connected to New PC Studio.
• It helps you step-by-step transfer or synchronize content among PC and mobile phone.
Update music information:
• Update various music information like artist, genre, Review and etc. on Media Manager widget.
Share content on the web site (To Web):
• Post content of photos and videos to the web sites such as Flickr and YouTube by Drag&Drop.
• CPU : Pentium 600 MHz processor or higher (recommended)
• Minimum memory(RAM)size : 512MB
• Free hard drive space : 200MB
• Connection methods : USB cable or Bluetooth
Key features like what you can do with it.
May 09, 2012 | Samsung Open Box SGH-D880 Dual SIM Card...
May 11, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
To disconnect from the internet:
Please consult with your service provider for all other inquiries regarding the Mobile Web on the SGH-D900 handset.
Please make sure that you have a DATA PLAN from your provider or the set up for your GPRS settings.
For more information, The SGH-D900 uses PC Studio software for connectivity between your phone and a desktop computer. PC Studio is a Windows-based PC program used to easily manage personal data and multimedia files.
The system requirements for Samsung PC Studio are as follows.
After installation, launch PC Studio 3.0. Be sure to have an active internet connection at the initial launch, as Live Update will automatically search for the most current version of the application and promptly install before use.
You can also update your Samsung PC Studio to the latest version manually.
Live Update can be performed as follows.
Run Samsung PC Studio. In the Launcher window, select the Tools > Live Update menu. (Make sure the PC is connected to the internet.)
Nov 09, 2010 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Aug 10, 2010 | Samsung SGH-G800 Cellular Phone
Mar 07, 2010 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Feb 04, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Jan 20, 2009 | Siemens optiPoint 400 IP Phone
Aug 06, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: