Question about Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Please help me retrieve or unlock my phones memory card. my phone is nokia n73? please e-mail me in this e-mail ad. firstname.lastname@example.org i;ll be waiting for your answer thanks. and keep up helping people..
1. The foremost thing you need to do is install the system explorer or file explorer tool.
2. The next thing you need to do is to navigate to mmcstore file in the system folder in c drive.
3. Just open the file using any hex code editor
4. The file on opening will show some information along with the password of your mmc.
5. Just to save yourself from any future trouble you can also save the file as text file which can be opened by any text editor.
Posted on Sep 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Jul 22, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Mar 06, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!