Question about GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Have a Magnasonic dvd player model: DVD816B. I'm trying to configure my Cable Remote control so it can detect the DVD player but it doesn't detect it. I can manually put up the 3 digits myself.
Thanks in advance for your help
SOURCE: need dvd player codes
Here is the link for all Codes
and the Manual for instructions
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
if you have already tried "code search" then you may have to return that remote and get a different name brand of universal remote.
Posted on May 30, 2008
SOURCE: URC of NTL/UPC in ireland
Originally Posted by NTL
To over come this the DVR remote can be tuned to set the volume through the STB instead of the TV set
You can set this up using the following 'quick guide'. Please be advised that you don't see anything happen on TV or the STB while you're doing this
- Press the UPC button. The UPC button will illuminate once.
- Press RED and OK together until the UPC button flashes twice
- Enter code: 993 (after the last digit the UPC button flashes twice again)
- Press the volume up button (the UPC button flashes four times)
- When this is done, the remote control won't send IR-command's to the TV set but only to the STB, including volume and mute
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2011 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Jul 30, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jul 17, 2010 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
Mar 03, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Nov 01, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 26, 2009 | One For All URC-4330 Remote Control
Nov 16, 2008 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jan 18, 2008 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: