I installed Tell Me More Spanish everything went great but when I tried to bring it up I get a black screen and a loading icon. I have uninstalled it many times and have tried again I have also tried some of the different disksI have Windows XP Pro SP3 and I don't what to do.
I faced this problem and I solved it by :
1. uninstall adobe flash ActiveX
2. Install adobe flash plugin try to download it by use chrome ( I used chrome ..google browser)
3. uninstall tell me more
4. Install tell me more
5. Run tell me more
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press TOOLS (The spanner icon on the bottom right corner of the page with WHERE TO and VIEW MAP) I know this might take a little trial and error since it's in Spanish but should be possible.
Press SETTINGS (the spanner icon).
Press LANGUAGE (The lips icon)
This brings you to a screen with 3 items; VOICE, TEXT LANGUAGE and KEYBOARD To change the voice prompts to English press VOICE and select an English voice. To change the text to English press TEXT and select English or American English if you're in the USA If you press the KEYBOARD icon also select English
1. The reason it says "error loading operating system" is because kill disk wiped the operating system from off your computer. 2. Now that you have the installation disk, you need to tell the computer to boot from it. For Dells, usually press F12 when the Dell logo appears, and it should bring up a boot menu. Select the optical drive and it should boot. If you do not see a boot menu, go into your computer's BIOS and tell it to look at the optical drive first when booting, then it will boot from the disk.
sounds like you have board problems.
unplug everything from it first and see if this helps could be something you have plugged up could be bad too.
you will have to open box and look for damage and then one by one unplug something and then reboot to see what it might be.
This is from my tomtom one (not sure what edition) so the page numbers refer to mine.
1.Touch the screen for the menu
2.on page 1 of 3 on the menu, touch the blue wrench (change prefs)
3.press the black right arrow key to page 4 of 7 in preferences and touch the flags icon
4.press your desired language
cheak cable on screen video card in the labtop sum are sepreate and u can replce sum built on to mobo then u neeed to redo it all whole new mobo and keep it cool labtop cooler pad never set on a bed over heat kills it ok