An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: im not familiar with activatihg my built in web cam
Do you have some software installed like Youcam. Either way something else to try is right click on My computer, select properties and then click device settings and look and see if your cam is there. It should be under imaging devices. If not then go to Acers website and download the driver.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Built in web cam? Does the web cam work with the software e.g. - Microsoft life cam? If does not work at all could be out, get an external USB web cam. Could be a driver, could be the site or site settings.
Try holdoing down FN (bottom left of your keyboard) with associated F button (top of your keyboard) For example : Hold FN and F5 down together and release together. The associated F button should have a picture of a camera on it.
Hi, Please make sure that your dell's webcam is turned on.
yahoo messenger webcam
1. Turn on Yahoo Messenger and log in using your account name and password. You'll need to create an account if you haven't done so already.
2. Click the Start My Webcam' option. This will load your webcam, and is among the ways you can get your webcam to begin broadcasting.
3. While you are talking to a friend click on the camera icon that appears in a chat window.
4. Click on a contact from your Contact List, then click 'Invite to View My Webcam.' This opens a new IM window with your webcam active.
5. Click the 'View Webcam' link while talking to others in IM. This will allow you to see their webcams.
Others:*1. Use the 'Super Webcam' mode when you want to send and receive high-quality images and feeds. Broadband makes it possible to see one another in very high resolution, although even with high-end broadband your computer may slow down a bit because of the amount of memory and processing power this requires.
*2. Click 'Webcam' followed by the 'Who's Watching Me' button to see which of your friends is receiving your webcam's feed.
Do you use yahoo messenger to chat? If your are using yahoo messenger, while chatting, look be-nit the chat box, you would see a web cam symbol, click it and you will see a warning box pop out. Click OK and your web cam will automatically be activated.
You would have to wait a little while for the web cam to show, because it has to load. Loading time depends solely on your computer and internet connection speed.
A lot of times on laptops, there's a button or hotkey on the keyboard somewhere to activate it. Try looking in your user manual. If you don't have the user manual, you can probably find it on http://www.google.com and search for your computers model / name with the word "manual" after it.
check your lap top keyboard you'll see a key on whichhas been written "fn" and also an other key on which o can see the image of a web cam on it. Press both keys at the same time to activate the web cam. rate me if u use this solution