I have a samsung clx-6210fx which keeps coming up "reverse jam 1" i have checked paper tray, back cover and inside cover and no paper is jammed. each time i look, the printer prints out two pages, then comes up with the same message constantly. can anyone please help?!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the printer samsung clx 3160nprinter to check the any papper part .to clear the papper jam then will be the adf scaner sencer hang.so you can change the adf paper senser or correct fix the senserliver. best wishes
you might have accidentally press on some button when the power is on, you may try to switch off the power of the printer for 5min and then back on, if you still getting the low heat error most likely is the fuser issue and you need to change the fuser by samsung only.
This can be very difficult to find especially if they are small pieces. If you remove the toner cartridge and with a flashlight look all around for any evidence of paper. Also check thoroughly all the doors that will open and all around the rollers. Lastly and this is difficult is the fuser in the very back of the printer. These rollers are extremely hot and sometimes when the fuser goes bad, it will keep the paper in the fuser causing the jam. On the menu you will probably see error codes as well. Hope this helps.
If the paper is jammed inside the machine follow these steps:
1. Open the front cover and pull the toner cartridge out, lightly pushing it down. 2. Remove the jammed paper by gently pulling it straight out. 3. After removing the jammed paper, make sure there is no additional paper in the paper path. 4. Insert the toner cartridge and close the front cover.
If the paper is jammed in exit are follow these steps:
1. Open and close the front cover. The jammed paper is automatically ejected from the machine. 2. Gently pull the paper out of the output tray. - If you do not see the jammed paper or if there is any resistance when you pull, stop and go to the next step. 3. Open the rear cover. 4. Carefully remove the paper by pulling in the direction. - If the paper tears, make sure that all of the paper fragments are removed from the printer. 5. Close the rear cover. Printing automatically resumes.
Open the Top Half of the Copier. The Scanner Section pops open by pushing up.
Underneath the Scanner Section is the Fuser Unit. Check in the Fuser Section, you will find paper Jam in the Fuser Section.
There is probably a jam in the paper feed area. Pull the paper tray out and stick your hand in to find and remove any paper stuck there. Then reinstall the paper tray and open and close the front door of the printer. The jam should be cleared.
If it is still showing paper jam, pull the tray out again and look to make sure you didn't miss any paper, then check the other areas of the printer (starting with the exit area) for paper.
you could use a test pen to push all the right side black latch that holds the toner back to the normal position. in a normal position it shall be in and not out as if you see it carefully the latch on the right side of the door is where it help to set in the transfer belt.