Question about Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
First, diasble the auto-sync feature in Windows Media Player - there is a great explanation on how to do this on Microsoft's own website, so I'm not going to rehash it.
Second, delete every song off your player. You can even run a Repair in Philips Device Manager if it will let you, because that will have the side effect of starting your player from scratch.
Third, reload only songs that are in mp3 format or DRM-free WMA (preferably Mp3).
Fourth, since you asked how to delete songs, here is my answer:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2012 | Siren Edge MP3 Player
Sep 16, 2011 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Sep 07, 2009 | GPX MW3837 MP3 Player
Dec 31, 2008 | Creative Labs Creative Technology Zen MP3...
Dec 15, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player
May 18, 2008 | iLO MP3 Player
Nov 30, 2007 | RCA TH1101 MP3 Player
Apr 08, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: