Question about Hoover H3030 FloorMate SpinScrub 500 Upright Wet/Dry Vacuum
Empty the recovery tank; it may be full
and the automatic shut-off engaged.
Make sure filter and filter lid are properly
Make sure tanks are locked in place.
Check the filter and clean if dirty.
Make sure nozzle is replaced properly
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2014 | Dyson DC65 Animal Bagless Upright Vacuum
1. Remove the dirt cup canister from the vacuum. Remove the dirt cup lid.
2. Remove the primary foam filter. Rinse the filter under running water until it runs clear. Allow 24 hours to air dry outside of the vacuum.
3. Slide the Hepa filter out. Tap the filter against the trash can until dirt stops falling. Replace the Hepa filter. (Do not wash) Filters should be replaced once a year.
4. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to gently loosen and clear any clogs from hose.
5. Remove the bottom plate and brushroll. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen and remove any clogs from the lower hose.
6. Check that the brushes are still spinning. If not, replace the belt.
Hope this helps!
Jun 20, 2014 | Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel TSeries Rewind...
Feb 16, 2013 | Dyson DC07 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Feb 02, 2011 | Hoover U5175-900 Fold Away Bagless Upright...
Nov 30, 2009 | Electrolux Central Vacuum
Jan 19, 2009 | Fantom Vacums Fantom Wildcat 2100 Upright...
May 11, 2008 | Kenmore 34923 / 34925 Progressive Bagged...
Dec 24, 2007 | Rainbow E series Canister Wet/Dry Vacuum
Oct 14, 2007 | Dirt Devil 12 Amp HEPA Filter Vacuum...
Apr 30, 2007 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
Aug 19, 2016 | Hoover H3030 FloorMate SpinScrub 500...
May 09, 2014 | Hoover H3030 FloorMate SpinScrub 500...
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!