Question about LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
I have the LG TG800 locked to fido and need the NCK code to unlock the phone. Can anyone help me? the IMEI number is 011061-00-01646-7.
Try this method and give me your feedback.
To Unlock KG800/LG Chocolate
1. Insert sim from the network that it is locked to.
2. Turn on phone
3. On home Screen, Slide up phone
4. Type 2945#*#
5. ENG. Mode menu should appear
6. Go Down to Factory Reset Select it, may take a few minutes to reset!!!!!
7. This will reset the phone back to before the Phone was locked to a network
8. The phone will automaticaly Restart(Note The Network Logo At start up will not change)
9. Now insert Any simcard(Not tested with 3 sims)and the phone should turn on normaly
10. The phone is now unlocked and you can customise the setting as you like
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2012 | LG KF750 Cellular Phone
Jul 19, 2011 | LG KF300 Cell Phone
Apr 07, 2010 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Jul 09, 2009 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Apr 12, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Dec 21, 2007 | ASUS P527 Smartphone
220 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: