- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This error comes due to carriage jam. Turn off the printer and unplug it from wall socket. Now, remove the cartridges and check for any dried up ink residue on cartridges on inside the carriage. Clean the cartridges contacts and carriage using a Q-tip dipped i alcohol. Let the carriage and cartridges dry before you plug in the printer.
Install the cartridges and check. If it still shows error then unplug the power cord coming to the printer without switching it off. Now, remove the rear door of the printer and check for any paper jams over there, remove if any. Wit for at least 15 seconds and plug in the power cord. Now check whether it is working.
1. Turn on the HP all-in-one. 2. Disconnect the USB cable from the all-in-one. 3. Press the sequence of front panel buttons below to initiate the print cartridge alignment process. The button-press sequence must be completed within ten seconds. It might take several tries to complete the sequence within ten seconds.
a. Press and hold Cancel. b. While holding Cancel, press On. c. When the Check Paper and Check Print Cartridge lights begin to blink simultaneously, release both buttons. d. Press Cancel again. e. Press Copies. f. Press Paper Type. g. Press Color Start Copy. h. The alignment page will begin printing. If the alignment page does not print, repeat the button-press sequence in this step.
4. Once the alignment page is printed, place the page face down on the scanner glass and press Scan. The alignment is complete when the On light stops blinking. 5. Reconnect the USB cable.
Be sure that the HP printer is your default printer on your computer. If you encounter same issue, you may try to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. Use the driver CD of your printer for you to do this step.
We've encountered several problem like this. Hope this gives an idea; I understand the cartridge will not moved back to park tray or flash ink tray back and forth because the return pick-up guide were not properly placed into each original position. It will block the ink tray moving back and forth. You can roll back the roller into the original place by removing the back cover if it has, then turn the pick-up roller slowly allowing the roller to turn and backed to its original position. Removed also remains of jammed paper pieces.