An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: How do i get to the AUX setting
This works on some other pioneer head units i encountered it may work on yours. Shut it off and hold the function button until the options appear then
you can scroll through and change a bunch of settings including the aux
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are two ways you can use your ipod through your HU.
1. You can use the Aux port (located in the rear of your deck), which you will have to run AUX cable and connect it to the Ipod. Mind you this set up won't charge your ipod. Have to change the source to AUX for sound.
2. Through the USB cable that is included with the system connect your ipod (From the looks of things USB connection is also in the rear of the deck). Hit the Ipod button and that should be all she wrote.
you need to set up your system to accept aux. this means you will need to set the 'aux on', as the default setting is 'off'. use the manual and refer to page 23 & 24. please read the instructions carefully, as they are slightly confusing.
you will need to set up your system to accept aux. default setting is 'aux off'. refer to system manual to setup system to accept 'aux on' on pages 23 & 24. please read carefully as instructions are confusing.
Add Alpine's optional "Full Speed" connection cable and you'll be able to use the CDE-9872 to control your iPod. -Crutchfields website
This is compatible with first and second generation iPods touch. fyi- if you have a mini-stereo aux in jack on the deck you can connect a ipod touch compatible mini stereo cable to the earphone jack of your ipod.
ya press src until it gets to standby then hold the menu button until it says menu. then press the toggle button down until you see aux and press the toggle to the right to turn it on and be sure to press menu again to set it.
According to the manual, you need to "enable" the AUX 1 or 2 thru the initial settings menu.
Press and hold the SRC until the unit turns off. Then press and hold the MULTI CONTROL (knob) until the Language appears. Turn the knob to cycle thru the options, select AUX 1 or 2 and press the knob again to select ON.
After selecting them to on, power the unit on and press the SRC to cycle thru the sources to find AUX 1 or 2.