Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
We have returned both the games and the concoles twice and they still keep freezing.
Well, one thing i have noticed with the Xbox 360 is that when the cache is occupied, the console tends to act up. One thing that worked for me was Maintenance. Supposing you have a memory unit:
1) Turn on your Console.
2) On the Dashboard, go to My Xbox, then scroll over to System Settings, Press A to select.
3) You will see alot of tabs to select. Scroll down to the Memory Tab. Press A to select.
4) Now It will display your storage devices, And if all you have is a memory card it will show only one memory card. Highlight it then Press Y, ok Y to access the Device Options.
5) Now you will be at the Device Options Page, Now press These buttons in this sequence, " X twice, LB, RB, X twice "
6) A Dialog box will come up asking you if you want to maintain your Xbox 360 Storage Device. Highlight the "Yes" tab and then Select it by pressing A. It will perform maintenance On your console/ Storage devices. Now turn off the console And turn it on again. Now try the games and see if it works.
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2014 | Facebook Apps
Jan 09, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 04, 2009 | Atlus Kartia for PlayStation 1
May 17, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 02, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade
Jan 06, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 28, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 26, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!