a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have u tried unplugging it for about 10 minutes then plugging it back in? Sometimes doing thus can reset it. It is only a quick fix and a qualified serviceman should called to completely fix the problem.
Hi, F5 means your control board may have suffered a fatal error. Unplug the unit for 30 seconds, when the power is re-applied if the error comes back you will need to replace the control board (ERC). Mike
Replace control board (also called ERC or clock).
The ERR 2 code indicates there is a problem with the internal computer, specifically pertaining to the warming plate. I would advise you to call Kitchenaid Customer Service to see what options are available. They do not offer repair on the units, as it is not cost effective for the company or the consumer to have it repaired.
To get the code in: 1. Turn the stereo off.
2. Turn off the ignition
3. Turn the ignition back on (dash warning lights on)
4. Hold and keep down the AS button on the stereo.
5. Turn the stereo on.
6. Release the AS button after 4 dashes appear on the display
7. Now enter code (if code = 7009. Press preset button 1 seven times, button
4 nine times
If you go past you can go round again by pressing the
preset button repeatedly
8. Once all 4 numbers are correct hold down AS again until you hear a beep (2 - 5 seconds)
9. The stereo after beeping will scan to program channels You have 10 attempts to get the code in. However some models will not give you the number of attempts remaining!
FL Flood condition"FL" flashes if any overfill condition occurs. This condition occurs when excessive water in the tub causes the overfill switch to trip. The control must realize that the trip was due to an overfill condition instead of a suds lock condition in order for "FL" to be displayed.
With an overfill condition, the beeper repeats a warning every 10 seconds with no time out. The pump is cycled in drain mode for 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off until the overfill switch resets or power is discontinued to the unit. You will need to unplug this unit for 5 minutes. if you continue to hear beeps and the (FL) appears once more after the shut down, you will need to replace the water level switch.
Press STOP/CANCEL to clear the display and unplug the unit for 5 minutes.