- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to www.adobe.com look for adobe flash player and download it. or you may go to sites like espn.com or nba.com or any site where adobe is needed, click on the link that says flash player is needed. This will take directly to download flash player from adobe and just install it.
Is your PC running with Win XP with Service Pack 2 or higher? Which browser do you use ( Internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox)
Check out the Add Remove Panel for the Latest installation of
1. Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
2. Adobe Flash Player Plugin
3. Adove Shockwave Player 11
Download it from this weblink: Flash Player
Also check this update for Microsoft:
Let me know the exact error message coming up, to narrow down problem. For more help you can email at techin.scott at gmail.