Question about Verizon Communications BlackBerry Pearl 8130 Cell Phone - Silver
Hi. When your Blackberry starts to run low on memory, your call log and messages (as well as previous calendar entries) are automatically deleted. This is a BIG pain because you are not asked before they are gone. The way to ensure this does not happen is to delete any unnecessary items on your Blackberry. Here are some of the things you can safely delete to free up space:
1. Languages. Your Blackberry comes with the ability to use many languages. Delete any languages that you don't use.
2. Applications: Delete any applications that you don't use.
3. Media: Save any music, ringtones, video, pictures on a media card, not on the Blackberry.
4. Clear your browser history and cache every time you use the internet (While you are in your browser, click on the menu key, click on History, click on Menu to delete; Next, click on Options, Cache Memory, and clear each item).
5. After you have done the above, remove your battery and then put it back in to re-boot.
Just doing the above 5 things should make a big difference. One last thing you can do is make sure you have the latest software installed. Go to your service provider's web site or to www.blackberry.com and check to make sure you have the current version. If you don't, backup your Blackberry using Desktop Manager, then download the current software and install it only your Blackberry.
I hope that helps!
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 03, 2011 | Nokia 7210
May 09, 2011 | Motorola Cell Phones
Mar 13, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8120 Cellular Phone
Mar 02, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Dec 23, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Dec 14, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Sep 20, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Feb 11, 2008 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Oct 29, 2017 | Verizon Communications BlackBerry Pearl...
Jan 09, 2010 | Verizon Communications BlackBerry Pearl...
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: