Question about Philips SA3025/37 Flash MP3 Player
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Sep 20, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Mar 15, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Jan 27, 2009 | Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
Apr 23, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
well go to my computer(with the usb in) and clik on ur snasa mp3 player thing
then go to recordings and delete watever u dont need but how do i delete music i cant see???? AAAHAHHAHAHKKKK!!!! :(
Oct 14, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Sep 23, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Aug 17, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Apr 05, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
Mar 16, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Aug 08, 2013 | Philips SA3025/37 Flash MP3 Player
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: