Question about SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
I cannot find the instructions that came with this.
I live in eastern time zone
the time, date and day is screwed up.
Also, I think the alarm is on and dont know how to turn it off.
Can you e-mail me the instructions ?
Online manual is at link http://skyscan.info/content/manuals/25-model-87315.html
Posted on Nov 16, 2011
The SciScan and SkyScan atomic clocks are very similar.
The instructions are embossed on the battery door of the indoor clock.
Replace the batteries in the remote temperature sensor first.
Remove/replace the batteries in the internal display unit.
Reception for the atomic signal will require up to 30 or 40 minutes.
The temperature sensors will be displayed almost immediately.
Just followed these instructions, and it works.
Posted on May 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2016 | Emerson Smart Set Alarm AM/FM Clock Radio...
on Jun 12, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Jun 11, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 31, 2010 | SkyScan Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 04, 2009 | GPS
Apr 27, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Nov 04, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Oct 21, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Mar 07, 2008 | La Crosse Radio Controlled Watch
5,219 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: