Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Try hard reset .
Unplug the unit from power chord for 30 minutes and plug back the power chord to the unit .
This will reset your unit .
You need to clean rollers .
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 18, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 28, 2010 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Nov 22, 2009 | Dell 968 All-In-One Printer
Oct 28, 2009 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jan 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
May 28, 2008 | Fujitsu M3093GX Flatbed Scanner
Mar 17, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!