Question about Intel D101GGC Motherboard
If you provide some background information, I can answer your question better and faster.
When did this first occur?
Can you think of anything that happened just before this happened that might have caused it?
What trouble shooting steps have you already taken?
Do you hear any beeps?
If you unplug the monitor, does it display anything at all that indicates it is working but not receiving video from the computer?
If there is no indication of display, try another monitor or try the monitor on another computer.
If the monitor is good, next check out the computer.
First steps to take are to simplify the system to the bare necessities of being able to display an image.
Unplug the power cable and then disconnect every single bit of equipment attached to the computer except the monitor.
Reconnect power cable and retry rebooting.
If still no display, unplug power cable and open the case of the computer. You can have a knowledgeable friend do this if you feel uncomfortable opening the computer.
Once open, remove any expansion cards other than the video card. Disconnect all the power and data cables from every drive in the system (hard drive, CD or DVD, floppy drive, etc.).
Reconnect power and try booting to see if you have a display.
Let me know if you need further help.
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2017 | GE Kitchen Ranges
Jan 27, 2013 | Nokia Cell Phones
Jun 11, 2012 | Canon FAX-L250
Jun 25, 2011 | General Electric WCVH6800J Front Load...
May 01, 2011 | Canon FAX-B820 Plain Paper Bubblejet
May 01, 2011 | Canon FAX-B840 Plain Paper Bubblejet
4-2. Service Inspection Mode
- Press the Delay Start + Normal + Power keys at the same time for two seconds to enter Service Inspection Mode.
- "ALL" is displayed for the first three (3) seconds and then "t1" is displayed.
- You can change the mode by pressing the Normal key. Each time the Normal key is pressed, the mode changes in the order of t1 → t2 → t3 → t4 → t5 → t6 → t7 → t8.
- If you want to activate a mode while operating the dishwasher, the door must be closed (The Door switches are ON.)
- If an "oE", "LE" or "tE1" error occur, make sure to enter Service Inspection Mode after resolving it.
- Service Inspection Mode is described in the following table.
Mode Related parts Symptoms Note
Low Level Sensor
If you press the Delay Start key, water is drained for 45 seconds and then the water supply starts.
If the pulse count is more than 660, change the mode.
Make sure to change the mode when the pulse count is more than 660 in t1 mode.
t2 Circulation Motor A nozzle does not inject
1. Press the Delay Start key to start or stop the Circulation Motor.
2. If a low water level is detected, water is supplied again and the operation continues.
1. Press the Delay Start key to start or stop the heater and the circulation Motor.
2. If a low water level is sensed, water is supplied again and the operation continues.
3. The current temperature is shown on the display.
4. If the water temperature is more than 70ºC, the Heater does not operate.
t4 Fan Motor The Fan Motor does not
operate. Press the Delay Start key to start or stop the Fan Motor.
t5 Drain Pump
Low Level Sensor 5E 1. Press the Delay Start key to start the 2 parts.
2. When draining is finished, "t5" is blinking on the Display LED.
t6 Low Level Sensor
When the Micro Switch
is turned on/off, there is
no change on the display
or a symbol other than
On/OFF is displayed.
1. MICRO SWITCH On
→ The sensing state is displayed as 'On' on the 88 segment display.
2. MICRO SWITCH Off
→ The sensing state is displayed as 'OFF' on the 88 segment display.
t7 Thermistor There is no change in the
water temperature. The current temperature is displayed.
Half Load Position of
1. If you press the Delay Start key, the parts operate just once.
2. There is no stop function.
3. While the Distributor Motor is operating, its sensing state is displayed as On/OFF on the 88 segment display.
4. When the Distributor Motor stops, the sensing state (On/OFF) of the Micro Switch is displayed.
If it has the power problem, you must check the FUSE first.
This dishwasher has the FUSE upon the Base. Refer to the 4-10 page.TRY THESE STEPS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS THERE IS NO CE FAULT CODE LISTED IN THE MANUAL
Dec 12, 2010 | Samsung DMR78AHS Builtin Dishwasher
Dec 21, 2009 | Intel DG31PR Motherboard
Apr 17, 2009 | Watches
Nov 04, 2008 | KitchenAid KERC507 Electric Kitchen Range
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: