- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Mine wouldn't charge and it Was New out of the box .
as It Turns out My Laptops USB port looses power when the computer goes into Power saving mode which was set to go into a low power state to conserve its Batteries when not in use , That was preventing it from charging fully when It was plugged in and I was away from my computer.
If the MP3 player battery is more than 3 - 4 years old then the battery could be worn out.Rechargeable batteries have a finite number of charge and discharge cycles andwill lose their charge capacity over time, i.e. won't charge to 100% andgradually the charge reduces until the battery won't charge up at all. OR Thebattery shows a 100% charge but when the adapter is disconnected the batterydrops off to zero capacity in a very short time. If the battery drops to anunacceptable charge level then the battery needs to be replaced.
The most common cause is a flat battery. There is a trick to charging
the battery in these small mp3 players. It wont charge if it is turned
on, and it won't charges if it's in sleep mode (zzzz). Here what to do... 1. plug the payer into your USB port. or wall charger 2. switch thje player on 3. turn it off by either holding down the play button, or selecting
"System" from the menu 4. The screen will go black and the battery will begin charging.
Try using the AC charger for the mp3 player, If It does the same thing, Ur MP3 is defective and u can return it with out the receitp sayin that it was a christmas gift since most eleftronics have a 1 year warranty
Hello, I just fixed a friend of mine's mp-c7085. Same situation. Kid just got it for christmas, dropped it and it stopped working. I took it apart and found that the on switch broke it's soider connection to the board. I carefully resoidered the switch and it works. You can tell for sure if you take it apart and squeeze the on switch to the board while you try turning it on.