Question about Taylor Dgtl Body Fat Scale
Try this, I have the same problem and I just got off the phone with Taylor, this is what they told me to do and my scale is now working again.
1. take the battery out.
2. put the scale on a flat, hard surface
3. stand on the scale for 10 seconds
4. put the battery back in, be careful not to touch any buttons or turn the scale on
5. put the scale back on the flat, hard surface
6. put one foot on the scale and apply pressure until the display comes on
7. take your foot off of the scale
8. wait for the the display to go blank
9. now stand on the scale to weigh yourself.
This worked for me. Hope that it works for all of you.
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
After trying several other things, what finally resolved this issue for me was removing the battery and leaving it out for 24 hours. I then put the same battery back in and it is working fine again. Hope this works for you as well.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
I don't have a Taylor, but that E often appears on mine when I first step on it...the instructions indicated the scale is calibrating...step off and tap the scale twice and wait for 00 to appear..worked for me every time..hope that helps..be well..Jack
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2016 | Scales & Body Fat Analyzers
Sep 28, 2016 | Taylor Scales & Body Fat Analyzers
Mar 26, 2016 | Scales & Body Fat Analyzers
Dec 13, 2010 | Taylor & Digital Scale Lithium Scale
Jan 15, 2010 | Scales & Body Fat Analyzers
Jan 03, 2010 | Taylor Dgtl Body Fat Scale
Feb 11, 2009 | Taylor & Digital Scale Lithium Scale
Jan 26, 2009 | Salter Stainless Steel Electronic Bathroom...
Jan 20, 2009 | Homedics Glass Digital Scale - Advanced...
2,094 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: