Question about Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 - Pentium Dual Core T2060 1.6 GHz - 15.4in. TFT PC Desktop
Sir i have lenovo notepad , my original recovery has been erased but i have the recovery disc that i had made when i purchased my laptop. but after 92%it hangs then some how coninues to 100% and then the computer does not start it shows"LTDR compressed"how shall i get it done??????please reply.
To boot to the recovery console follow these steps:
1. Insert the Windows XP CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive, and then restart the computer.
Click(or press any key) to select any options that are required to
start the computer from the CD-ROM drive if you are prompted.
2. When the "Welcome to Setup" screen appears, press R to start the Recovery Console.
3. When prompted type "1" or if you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot computer,
select the installation that you must access from the Recovery Console.
4. When you are prompted, type the Administrator password. If the administrator password is blank, just press ENTER.
5. Now you should be at the command prompt and ready to repair the ntldr file!
attrib -c ntldr
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2012 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
May 16, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
May 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 03, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 - Pentium Dual Core...
Jan 04, 2011 | Lenovo G560 06793JU Notebook
Dec 18, 2010 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Mar 12, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook
Jun 04, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Jan 09, 2009 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD108 DVD Camcorder
241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: