- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ASUS CrashFree BIOS2 The CrashFree BIOS 2 feature now includes the BIOS auto-recovery function in a support CD. Users can reboot their system through the support CD when a bootable disk is not available, and go through the simple BIOS auto-recovery process. ASUS motherboards now enable users to enjoy this protection feature without the need to pay for an optional R C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall) When the system hangs due to overclocking failure, there is no need to open the case to clear CMOS data. Just simply restart the system, the BIOS would show the previous setting and then users can amend the CPU setting again.
ASUS EZ Flash With ASUS EZ Flash, you can update BIOS before entering operating system. No more DOS-based flash utility and bootable diskette required.
This error message will appear if the Computer is not detecting the internal Hard Disk Drive or when the Operating System is missing.
First, please try resetting the BIOS to the default values to check if that resolves the issue. To reset the BIOS to the default values, restart the Computer, press and hold the F2 Key to access the BIOS, then, please press the F9 to load the default values and F10 to save and exit. After that, please try restarting the Computer to check if that work.
If the issue still persists, please check if the Hard Drive is listed in the BIOS main window. Also, please try disconnecting all the external Devices connected to the Computer.
If the issue is not resolved after performing the above steps, you may need to re-install the Operating System in the Computer using the Recovery Partition. It is required to have the exact model # of the Computer to provide the necessary information on Recovery. If the issue still persits, please let me know the results of the above steps and the exact model # to assist you further.
Hope this helps.
Please free to get back to me if you have any further questions or require further assistance.
Make sure you are pressing the right key to enter the bios normally this is the Del key.Some computers use the F1 key and others you have to press Shift+Crtl+Esc once you in the bios set your boot device to your CD Rom. Put in your operating system disk. Then save and restart your bios. This should allow you to reinstall the operating system. The NTLDR is the boot file for windows operating systems.
By your description either the drive has died or somehow the BIOS has been changed to not be able to see the drive. Can you run setup on startup to get into the BIOS? From there you should be able to see if the BIOS is detecting the drive. Mose BIOS setups have a selection to automatically detect the drive. I would try that.
There are three areas you can (or cannot) set languages.
1. Operating system (Windows most probably) Unfortunatelly you cannot change the operating system language. (Except Vista Ultimate and Vista Enterprise edition and having the right MUI)
Other windows languages are not changeable without re-installing the current op.sys. and of course you have to have the right language based op. sys. on cd or on dvd.
2. BIOS language change: It can be change if the BIOS flashable and the BIOS provider released the required version in your language. (Mostly default language is english) Some BIOS can be set to other language without flashing it. Look in the BIOS menu first. It's not easy to find if its set to another language but try every sub menu than you will find it.
3. The regional and keyboard settings. Its a basic setup in the control panel--->Regional and Language (GLOBE ICON) ---> firs and second tab you have to choose the desired language.