Question about D-Link DNS-323 (DNS323) Hard Drive Array
I have DLink DNS313, 1drive hard disk dns usb/network drive. At first it is OK, now I cant see the DNS313 in my network as netwrok drive. But i use to connect as usb drive, it is Ok. I tried reseting, using new ruoter/switch. It doesn't work. Somebody please help.
When you said you tried resetting, did you mean you clicked on the reset button inside the hardware or did you mean you just rebooted?
* If you clicked on the rest buttion, then you need to configure again from scratch. Not sure if your data will still be available though.
* If you just rebooted, then the problem may lie in your LAN configuration. Do the following:
1. Try to ping the device using a PC connected to the same network.
2. If you are using DHCP, your device may just have been assigned a different IP. Try to ping all devices in your network or use a network scanner (e.g. SoftPerfect) to find out the IP address given to it.
3. Once you get the IP address, assign a static IP address to your device that is beyond the DHCP scope. This will ensure that your IP does not change and you will not have a conflict with DHCP assigned IP's.
Posted on Jan 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2010 | Verbatim SOHO NAS Desktop Hard Drive ...
Nov 28, 2010 | D-Link DNS-321 Network Attached Storage...
Jan 31, 2010 | D-Link DNS-323 (DNS323) Hard Drive Array
Nov 22, 2009 | D-Link DNS-323 (DNS323) Hard Drive Array
Sep 04, 2009 | D-Link Dns 323 2-Bay Network Storage...
Jul 30, 2009 | Freecom (24358) 160 GB Network Hard Drive
Feb 02, 2009 | Freecom (24358) 160 GB Network Hard Drive
Aug 31, 2013 | D-Link DNS-323 (DNS323) Hard Drive Array
6,993 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: