Question about Dacor Millennia ETT304 Electric Cooktop
When i touch the touch pad, nothing happens! i tried unlocking it and everything---nothing, the powers on but nothing, please healp,
SOURCE: Dacor cooktop ignition problem
TAKE THE BURNER CAPS OFF AND CLEAN THEM REALLY WELL AND MAKE SURE THAT THEY R PUT BACK ON PROPERLY THRER ARE GENERALLY A NOTCH THAT HAS TO BE LINED UP JUST RIGHT FOR THE CAPS TO FULLY SEED TO PROMOTE PROPER LITING
Posted on May 30, 2008
there should be 2 d size batteries in the bottom ov the oven just replace them that should stop it i had the same problem
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
SOURCE: Top right burner will not work
Your units connections are slowly becoming comprimised. Before our unit went out completely, it went through this phase. A cleaning should fix it.
1. After the unit has cooled down, with all of the 'reminder' lights off. Turn off the main power at the fuse box. You NEVER want to work with an electrical appliance's innards with power being supplied to it.
2. Remove the unit from the countertop. Turn it over and rotate it if needed so that the power supply is not tightly pulling it. Remove the two screws holding the clamp on the power supply wiring.
3. Remove the screws holding the two different boxes together, and the screws holding the main box to the unit. Lift up the two pieces separately, careful not to yank them apart.
4. Remove the ribbon connector from the green computer board. Open the teeth on both sides of the pin and remove it.
5. Using needle-nosed pliers, squeeze on the white plastic posts holding down the upper board. Lift the corners of the board up gently, working with one at a time. Gently remove the board.
6. Look for corrosion or contaminants. Spray the entire lower board clean with compressed air. Spray the entire upper computer board clean with compressed air. Gently replace the upper board onto the 4 white plastic posts.
7. Spray the end of the ribbon connector, then replace it into the upper board. Remove the other end from the main board and spray it before replacing it.
8. Gently touch all the connections, looking for any that have loose contacts. Do not pull on any wires. Spray the entire board, and the adjacent fan, with compressed air.
9. Reassemble the protective coverings and then the power supply clamp.
10. Return cooktop to normal position in counter.
11. Restore main power at the fuse box. The unit should send a series of lights through every bulb, TWICE. If this was the solution to your problem, it is now fixed. :-)
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2015 | Dacor Cooktops
Jul 28, 2012 | Dacor Millennia ETT365 Electric Cooktop
Apr 01, 2012 | Dacor Cooktops
Dec 15, 2010 | Dacor Millennia ETT304 Electric Cooktop
Oct 14, 2010 | Dacor Millennia ETT365 Electric Cooktop
Sep 15, 2010 | Dacor Millennia ETT304 Electric Cooktop
Jan 09, 2010 | Dacor Millennia ETT365 Electric Cooktop
Sep 07, 2009 | Dacor Preference SGM304 Gas Cooktop
Jan 12, 2009 | Dacor Millennia ETT365 Electric Cooktop
May 27, 2008 | Dacor Preference SGM304 Gas Cooktop
Jun 25, 2014 | Dacor Millennia ETT304 Electric Cooktop
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!