I hve a problem wid my hp pavillion pc 6210in is dat wen i start my pc only a cursor blinks some time, i reported my problem i got solved by engeniers but again same problem m facing it i want 2 get it solved as early as possible............
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: cursor blinks on my hp pc wen i start sometimes
Your harddisk ned to fix error or virus infection.
when u poweer up the computer press F8 key then enter in safe mode.then type "cmd"in run then press enter.then u got cmd prompt.
then type"chkdsk /r" then press enter "y"
then restrt the pc.if your hardisk has error it fix with thisd process.if proble still remains your system is virus infected.scan your system with antivirus.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sometimes intemittant video can be caused by a couple differnet things on a portable system.
1. Bad ground. Some LCD are grounded to the chassis through the hinges. If the screws for the hinges become loose, the ground becomes intermittant. So tighten any screws for the LCD hinges.
2. Sometimes the LCD video cable connection to the video card becomes loose from heat expansion. So see if you can find the service manual on the HP web site, and see how to reseat the video cable (should be listed under the LCD install/removal)
3. If neither of those resolve, then you may have a problem with the LCD itself or the cable that goes to the video card as hte cable goes thru the hinge assembly.
If the HP has onboard video but you have an add-on video card, remove the add-on and connect the monitor to the onboard vid. If it works you have a bad add-on video card. If it doesn't or you are already running on on-board video hook the mx705 up to a compatible HP. The older PB may be TOO old to handle it or not hve the correct drivers.